Monday 13 February 2012

Rearranging Furniture

I love rearranging my furniture. It makes the same area look different and new. And I like to do it, myself. My husband and kids are accustomed to walking into the house on any random day and finding furniture in a new arrangement, or back to a previous arrangement. My husband always begs me to wait till he returns (especially when 9 months pregnant) and not move the furniture, but I just have to physically do it myself!

I realized the other day that when I rearrange my furniture, and it could be something as simple as moving the dining table, I have a new drive to clean and organize. Double benefit.

1 comment:

  1. That's great! I'm so not like that but my husband totally is, and he gets it from his mom. I think it's awesome, because a new layout definitely gives you a fresh, new feel. Much cheaper than buying new stuff when you need a change :P

    ReplyDelete