Sunday 15 January 2012

Why Organize?

                                            http://www.awakeningbusiness.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/cartoon-jigsaw-puzzle-291x300.jpg

I’ve figured out my problem. Or really, the solution. The solution to all my problems is organization. I need organization in my life, from my house, to my time, to raising my children and keeping up with life. The lack of organization in my life is taking over and prevents me from accomplishing anything in life. This is why I want to organize myself. I’ve decided to start with organizing my house.
I know people who are naturally organized. Asking them for help is, unfortunately, not very helpful. Most of what they do comes so natural to them. They find it easy. But its not easy for me. It’s very difficult. Because my brain doesn’t organize everything. I don’t just “know” how best to organize things. I also don’t have “a place for everything” and even when I hear that, I can’t figure out what home I should give most objects? Sure, clothes belong in closets. Dishes in the cupboard. But what about the hundreds of other items that never seem to have a place?
I really am organizationally challenged. I’ve come to accept it. And now I hope to resolve it. I’m sure there are others out there like me who can’t “just organize.” For those people, I hope this will help them learn with me along the way. And for those who have already been through this journey or are naturally organized but have some tips, maybe they can help us along the learning. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment