Sunday 15 January 2012

Kitchen Troubles


Today I began organizing my kitchen. This is what I did (with some help from google.) It may be the wrong way to do it, if you have suggestions, please do post :)


1. Get rid of anything I don't need in the kitchen. For us this meant a good amount of playdoh and accessories. I haven't yet found a new home for these items.
2. Now that I have more cupboard space, re-organize my cupboards. I put all my flour, rice, oil, etc, in containers next to the stove.
3. Looked at what always ends up creating a mess in my kitchen (even when it's "clean"). In my case, this was fruit (very limited counter space), mail/ sales papers, and random toys that find their ways in. I am thinking of what home I can create for these places.


Will post a picture of the completed cupboards tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment